The Piles Fistula Clinic in Rajnagar Ghaziabad is run under the guidance and supervision of Dr. Anuj Kumar Tyagi, who has 12+ years of experience as a Kshar Sutra specialist and an Ayurvedic proctologist. We provide piles and fistula treatment using Kshar Sutra / Kshar Karma technique, an ancient ayurvedic method explained by Aacharya Sushrut in Sanjaynagar / Rajnagar, Ghaziabad.
Piles Fistula Professional Training
Dr. Praveen Chaudhary (HOD of surgery at Tibbia Ayurvedic and Unani Medical College Delhi) has guided him in his work.
Sushruta colorectal clinic in Bareilly under Doctor Lalta Prasad (Guruji) and National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur under Doctor P. Hemantha Kumar (HOD Surgery Department) for Kshar Karma (Pratiksharniya Kshar) and S Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi for advanced technologies, including intercepting fistulous tracts and applying ksharsutras (IFTAK) for complex multiple openings / high anal fistulas. Working at the Piles Fistula Clinic in Ghaziabad Rajnagar for over 13 years. Ghaziabad's Best Fistula Doctor.
Prakash medical offers Kshar Sutra clinics in Ghaziabad. As a result of an obstructed anus, kshar sutra causes pain. The Kshar Sutra Clinic in Ghaziabad can help you with problems such as painful bowel movements, bleeding, redness, pain and swelling near the anus. There will be a cure for all these possible symptoms of kshar sutra. Prakash medical offers the best doctors at Kshar Sutra clinic in Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad-based Prakash Medical specialises in treating Kshar sutra in Ghaziabad.
PRAKASH MEDICAL CENTRE'S KSHAR SUTRA CLINIC FEATURES INCLUDE:
1. Using our methods, you will experience a minimum to nil amount of blood loss, cuts, and scarring.
2. Using our methods, you will experience a minimum to nil amount of blood loss, cuts, and scarring
3. Using our methods, you will experience a minimum to nil amount of blood loss, cuts, and scarringive.
4. We provide solutions to all grades of piles
5. We Have Internationally Trained Doctors and Specialists
6. We use latest updated Techniques
7. There is No Hospitalisation Required; We Follow A "Walk-In Walk Out" Concept.
8. Time Open 9 AM to 9 PM Sunday Open.